- 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- For frosting, combine sugar, butter, vanilla and milk; beat until
- creamy. Thin with additional milk to desired spreading consistency
- if necessary. Add a few drops of food coloring if desired. Spread
- frosting over cookies and decorate with colored sugar. Yield: 7
- dozen (2-1/2-in. cookies).
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 158 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.