- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Assorted holiday sprinkles and candies
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Split vanilla beans and scrape seeds into milk; stir to combine. Add to creamed mixture.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Add confectioners sugar; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles and candies as desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Vanilla Bean Cupcakes in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p22
Reviews for Vanilla Bean Cupcakes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2013
This recipe was very easy to make. My family loved the icing so doubled the ingredients for the frosting. Very delicious!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes for Kids >
- Cupcakes >