- toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10
- minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Frost cupcakes.
- Decorate with sprinkles and candies as desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake (calculated without decorations) equals 266 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.