- clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
- to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until
- fluffy. Add confectioners sugar; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes.
- Decorate with sprinkles and candies as desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake (calculated without decorations) equals 266 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.