Vanilla-Almond Coffee Recipe
This recipe is perfect for any coffee lover. Instead of buying flavored coffees, I make my own using flavored extracts for baking. You can prepare this with decaffeinated coffee, too.
- 1 pound ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Place coffee in a large jar with tight-fitting lid. Add extracts. Cover and shake well. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark and dry place or in the freezer. Prepare coffee as usual. Yield: 1 pound.
Originally published as Vanilla-Almond Coffee in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p41
Reviews for Vanilla-Almond Coffee(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >