This recipe is perfect for any coffee lover. Instead of buying flavored coffees, I make my own using flavored extracts for baking. You can prepare this with decaffeinated coffee, too.
80 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 pound ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Place coffee in a large jar with tight-fitting lid. Add extracts.
- Cover and shake well. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark
- and dry place or in the freezer. Prepare coffee as usual. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup brewed coffee equals 4 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.