- Gently pat or roll into a 1/2-in.-thick circle. Cut out two heart
- shapes with a 3-1/2-in. cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake
- at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a
- wire rack to cool slightly. To assemble, split shortcakes in half.
- Place cake bottoms on dessert plates; spread with yogurt mixture.
- Top with remaining strawberries and shortcake tops. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 445 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.