Valentine's Day Snack Mix Recipe
Kids of all ages will gobble up this sweet snack mix from our Test Kitchen. Best of all, because it requires no cooking, they can help combine the ingredients.
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) Valentine's M&M's
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) whole cashews
- 1 package (8 ounces) yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate bear-shaped crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Reviews for Valentine's Day Snack Mix
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2008
"really cute idea, lots of color and the ingredient possibilities are endless!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC