Valentine's Day Snack Mix Recipe
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) Valentine's M&M's
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) whole cashews
- 1 package (8 ounces) yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate bear-shaped crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Reviews for Valentine's Day Snack Mix
"I made this with my kindergarten class on Valentine’s Day. It was easy and they could all participate by dumping ingredients in the bowl. I couldn’t find Valentine’s M and M’s but I found another candy with those colors. Kids loved it!!"
"really cute idea, lots of color and the ingredient possibilities are endless!"