Kids of all ages will gobble up this sweet snack mix from our Test Kitchen. Best of all, because it requires no cooking, they can help combine the ingredients.
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) Valentine's M&M's
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) whole cashews
- 1 package (8 ounces) yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate bear-shaped crackers
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Valentine's Day Snack Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p192
Reviews for Valentine's Day Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2008
"really cute idea, lots of color and the ingredient possibilities are endless!"