Kids of all ages will gobble up this sweet snack mix from our Test Kitchen. Best of all, because it requires no cooking, they can help combine the ingredients.
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) Valentine's M&M's
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) whole cashews
- 1 package (8 ounces) yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate bear-shaped crackers
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Valentine's Day Snack Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p192
Reviews for Valentine's Day Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2008
"really cute idea, lots of color and the ingredient possibilities are endless!"