Cool, fruity and creamy, these gelatin treats are richer than plain gelatin and cut easily into whatever shape you'd like. They're a fun finger food that works for any holiday or theme.
-Annette Ellyson, Carolina, West Virginia
8-10 ServingsPrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) cherry or raspberry gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes. In a
- small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Quickly pour into gelatin; whisk until well blended. Pour into an
- oiled 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill until set. Cut into cubes or use a
- heart-shaped cookie cutter. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 113 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.