- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, milk, butter
- and vanilla until smooth; set aside. Transfer cake to a work
- surface. Using a 3- to 3-1/2-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter, gently
- cut out four heart-shaped cakes (set cake scraps aside for another
- Place one heart on a serving plate; spread with some frosting. Top
- with a second cake; frost top and sides. Repeat with remaining cakes
- and frosting. Decorate with icing and candies. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,013 calories, 34 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 598 mg sodium, 175 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.