Valentine Butter Cookies Recipe
These cookies are my grandchildren's favorite. I've even shaped the dough in the form of their initials for special occasions. They make a great dessert anytime.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Red colored sugar, optional
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Shape with a cookie press. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Decorate with sugar if desired. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Yield: 18-19 dozen.
2 each: 68 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Valentine Butter Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC