- and fluffy. Add eggs and extracts; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and remaining
- cinnamon; add to creamed mixture. Fold in chopped peaches and
- remaining pecans.
- Transfer batter to prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- for 10 minutes before inverting onto serving plates. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 281 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.