Upside-Down Orange Puffs Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, orange juice and peel. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Divide among 10 muffin cups.
- 2. Make a hole in the center of each biscuit; place over orange mixture. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a wire rack to cool. Yield: 10 puffs.
1 each: 112 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Upside-Down Orange Puffs
"I tried this long ago and everyone I serve it to loves it!! I make it several times a year- quick and easy! Also- to make the holes in the biscuts I use the handle of a wooden spoon and push the biscuit down slightly to get the juice in the hole. Yum!!"