Upside-Down Orange Puffs Recipe
"These delicious citrusy morsels are so quick to make with refrigerated biscuits," writes Rosa Griffith of Christiansburg, Virginia. "They're our teenage son's favorite, so I make them often."
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, orange juice and peel. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Divide among 10 muffin cups.
- 2. Make a hole in the center of each biscuit; place over orange mixture. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a wire rack to cool. Yield: 10 puffs.
1 serving (1 each) equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Upside-Down Orange Puffs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC