"These delicious citrusy morsels are so quick to make with refrigerated biscuits," writes Rosa Griffith of Christiansburg, Virginia. "They're our teenage son's favorite, so I make them often."
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, orange juice and peel. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Divide among 10 muffin cups.
- Make a hole in the center of each biscuit; place over orange mixture. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a wire rack to cool. Yield: 10 puffs.
Originally published as Upside-Down Orange Puffs in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p55
Reviews for Upside-Down Orange Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review