- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in the chocolate, eggs and vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients;
- gradually add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk,
- beating well after each addition. Pour over topping.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto
- a serving plate. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 9
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 494 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 409 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.