Carol Miller of Northumberland, New York notes. "When celebrating special occasions with friends, I often serve this sweet-tart dessert."
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1-3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Place the cranberries in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup sugar and pecans.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, butter, flour and remaining sugar until smooth. Spread over cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean. Run knife around edges of dish; immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Upside-Down Cranberry Crunch in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p65
Reviews for Upside-Down Cranberry Crunch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review