- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Spoon half of the
- batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Top with
- half of the filling. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert pan and
- remove cake to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze
- ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 269 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.