- one portion at a time into a 10-in. circle. Mound about 2 cups
- filling on half of each circle; dot with 1 teaspoon butter. Moisten
- edges with water; fold dough over filling and press edges with a
- fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Cut several slits in top of
- pasties. Brush with cream if desired. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or
- until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Serve hot or cold. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 950 calories, 49 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,130 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 32 g protein.