Unstuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with stuffing mix. In a small bowl, combine the milk, soup and pepper; pour over top.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pork chop with 3/4 cup stuffing equals 637 calories, 31 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 1,467 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Reviews for Unstuffed Pork Chops
"The recipe says to cook covered, but I would recommend cooking uncovered. It makes the stuffing crunchy! Super Easy to make!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.