Unstuffed Pork Chops Recipe
This is comfort food at its finest. The savory flavors of sage and onion in the stuffing infuse the chops while they bake and the pork come out tender and moist.
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with stuffing mix. In a small bowl, combine the milk, soup and pepper; pour over top.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 637 calories, 31g fat (10g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1467mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 46g protein.
Reviews for Unstuffed Pork Chops
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC