- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice and heat through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Unstuffed Pepper Soup
Sort By :
"This soup taste just like stuffed peppers, but is much easier to make! It has the perfect amount of flavor. My kids loved it!"
"I forgot to put the tomato soup in and my mom and I thought it was the best soup ever. Next time I make it I'll make it the same way. I used one yellow pepper, added salt and cooked meat and rinsed in hot water before adding it to the cooking peppers and onions."
"I made this for a Family get together and every one loved it. It was the first empty pot."
"This soup is amazing!!!! My kids are asking for it everyday. I started to make it after my sister and my kids love it!!!!!!!"