- blue frosting. Place cylinder on cake. Frost the rest of the
- cylinder with red frosting.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert #48
- basketweave tip. Using white frosting, pipe stripes on sides of hat.
- With a #7 round tip, pipe trim.
- Using a 1-1/2 in. star cookie cutter, press a row of stars onto
- hatband. Fill in stars with white frosting using the #7 tip. Yield:
- 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 462 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.