- 24 OREO® Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (14 ounces) KRAFT® Caramels
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS® Pecans
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute. Stir in nuts; pour half into crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Refrigerate remaining caramel mixture for later use.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over caramel layer in crust.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- MICROWAVE reserved caramel mixture 1 min.; stir. Pour over cheesecake. Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2013
Wow ! This is a very easy recipe yet tasted so rich and creamy. Caramel was perfect!