Ultimate Panini for Two Recipe
Here's a great option for a hearty lunch or dinner. “Sometimes I crave caramelized onions. I wanted to pair them with something special, and this sandwich is just that.”—Charlene Brogan Falmouth, Maine
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 4 garlic-flavored sandwich pickle slices
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1. In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 2. Layer the cheese, ham, tomato, pickles and caramelized onions on two bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- 3. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Ultimate Panini for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC