- pistachios. Return to baking sheet; chill.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to
- a small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a
- corner of bag. Drizzle over apples. Repeat with semisweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle tops with remaining pistachios if desired. Chill until set.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 577 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 105 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.