- 7 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 27 Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 27 miniature Snickers candy bars
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place Butterfinger candy bars in a food processor; process until ground. In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups ground candy bars until blended. Beat in eggs. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in remaining ground candy bars. Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until tops are cracked.
- Immediately press a piece of candy into the center of each cookie. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Freeze option: Freeze cookies, layered between waxed paper, in freezer containers. To use, thaw before serving. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Ultimate Candy Bar Cookies
Sort By :
"I agree with the others....something is missing. Will not make again."
"this was a waste of money, something is missing in the cookie dough. did not taste good at all, to dry, flat, and fell apart."
"Like RockRidgeKate, I think something critical is missing from the dough...no sugar, really?!? Please check the recipe and update if necessary. My three girls and I made these today, and while it was a fun afternoon in the kitchen, we are so disappointed in these cookies. The only thing that saves them is the candy bar in the middle. Thankfully the recipe was easy so we didn't spend too much time on something we'll end up throwing out."
"was wondering if something was missing from the dough...no brown or white sugar.made them for treats after the red cross blood drawing & they were a smashing success!"