- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 24 peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, tails removed
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chopped cucumber, garlic salt and dill; set aside.
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise and then lengthwise. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook shrimp in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
- Spoon a rounded 1/2 teaspoon yogurt sauce onto each cucumber slice; top with shrimp. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Tzatziki Shrimp Cucumber Rounds
"Very nice, I tweaked the recipe just a little for what I needed - I added the cooked bacon to the yogurt sauce and placed a poached shrimp with the dill on the top, was lovely for the Chamber even we just had. thanks for the recipeKathy Hawkins"
"Great taste...Great presentation!"