My son has an egg allergy, so this potato salad is perfect for him. For great color, add radishes, apple and garlic dill pickles. —Cindy Romberg, Mississauga, Ontario
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1 carton (12 ounces) refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint, optional
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- In a small bowl, mix tzatziki sauce, celery, yogurt, green onions, dill, parsley, salt, celery salt, pepper and mint if desired. Spoon over potatoes; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Tzatziki Potato Salad in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Tzatziki Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review