Tzatziki Potato Salad Recipe
My son has an egg allergy, so this potato salad is perfect for him. For great color, add radishes, apple and garlic dill pickles. —Cindy Romberg, Mississauga, Ontario
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1 carton (12 ounces) refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint, optional
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix tzatziki sauce, celery, yogurt, green onions, dill, parsley, salt, celery salt, pepper and mint if desired. Spoon over potatoes; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 128 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Tzatziki Potato Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC