Two-Tone Sherbet Torte Recipe
Kina Fink from Crown Point, Indiana writes, "I first prepared this beautiful dessert for a Fourth of July Party. Ever since, my mom asks me to make it for just about every event we host."
- 1-3/4 cups crushed gingersnaps (about 40 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups lemon sherbet, softened
- 4 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- 2. Wrap outside of pan in foil. Carefully spread lemon sherbet over crust; freeze for 30 minutes.
- 3. Top with raspberry sherbet; freeze for at least 1 hour.
- 4. Before serving, sprinkle raspberries over the top. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate at 30% power for 1-2 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Drizzle over berries. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Two-Tone Sherbet Torte
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC