Two-Tone Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls and additional raspberries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine raspberries and sugar; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 2. Divide cream cheese mixture in half. Add melted chocolate to one portion; beat on low just until blended. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into each crust. Stir reserved raspberry mixture into remaining cream cheese mixture; spoon over each chocolate layer.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire racks for 1 hour. Chill for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls and raspberries if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 serving (1 piece) equals 308 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.