Two-Step Stroganoff Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup beef consomme
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. In a small bowl, combine flour and sour cream until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until thickened. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Two-Step Stroganoff
Sort By :
"Just made this today and we loved it! So easy to make and very tasty. Even my husband liked it and he normally doesn't like dishes like this. I never had beef consommé so I used chicken broth. Worked out fine. This recipe will be a keeper and one I will share."
"My family thought it was awesome !"
"This was missing something. It wasnt quite creamy enough either. My husband ate it just fine but it wasnt what I was looking for."
"Slow Cooker, Salmon Fillets--Same Thing!"
"Why does the Method say Salmon Fillets on these recipes?"