Two Quick Deli Spreads Recipe
These easy condiments have lots of flavor and are a great way to jazz up a variety of deli meats. Simply pick up some rolls, and you have a build-your-own sandwich bar that's sure to please. —Amy Welk-Thieding
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1/3 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and garlic powder.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the mustard, tarragon and ginger. Yield: 1/3 cup of each spread.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 121 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Two Quick Deli Spreads
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC