These easy condiments have lots of flavor and are a great way to jazz up a variety of deli meats. Simply pick up some rolls, and you have a build-your-own sandwich bar that's sure to please. —Amy Welk-Thieding
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1/3 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and garlic powder.
- In another small bowl, combine the mustard, tarragon and ginger. Yield: 1/3 cup of each spread.
Originally published as Two Quick Deli Spreads in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p229
Reviews for Two Quick Deli Spreads
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review