- carrots, celery, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain.
- Stir orange juice, orange peel, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4
- teaspoon each salt and pepper into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook
- until liquid is evaporated.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Transfer meat mixture to two greased
- 8-in.-square baking dishes.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add mustard, brown sugar,
- vinegar and remaining salt and pepper; mash until smooth. Spread
- over meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2
- casseroles (4 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 410 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 19 g protein.