- longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain.
- Stir in the orange juice, orange peel, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce
- and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook until
- liquid is evaporated. Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the mustard, brown
- sugar, vinegar and remaining salt and pepper; mash until smooth.
- Spread over meat mixture.
- Bake one casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- heated through. Cover and freeze the remaining casserole for up to 3
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or
- until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (4 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 410 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 19 g protein.