Two-Pepper Bruschetta Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons seeded chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, toss the first six ingredients. Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet; broil 4-6 in. from heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn over; top with pepper mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 slice (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 196 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Two-Pepper Bruschetta
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.