Two-Pepper Bruschetta Recipe
In Idaho Falls, Idaho, Ramona McClung enjoys serving this for a light luncheon or late night snack. Her toasty, French bread bites are colorful and topped with tasty veggies and melted Parmesan cheese.
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons seeded chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, toss the first six ingredients. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; broil 4-6 in. from heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn over; top with pepper mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 196 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Two-Pepper Bruschetta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC