- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place for 15-20 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Pat dough onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of
- a greased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Combine pizza sauce and sugar; spread over crust. Sprinkle with
- mushrooms, onion and olives. Layer with sausage, Canadian bacon and
- cheese. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden and
- cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 740 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,475 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.