- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 32
- pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Place in two greased 9-in.
- round baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 24-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Melt remaining butter; brush over rolls.
- Sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds if desired. Yield: 32 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 116 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.