Two-Fruit Frosty Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries or huckleberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the blueberries, peaches and milk; cover and process on high. Add the yogurt, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg; cover and blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 (1-cup) servings.
1 cup equals 211 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Two-Fruit Frosty
"This smoothie was great! I halved the recipe because I was only making for my boyfriend and I. I only had plain yogurt so I used that instead of vanilla and I omitted the nutmeg because it's not something I'm a huge fan of. I also added wheat germ and ground flaxseed. Delish!"
"Oh my gosh is this ever refreshing. Thank you for sharing"