This is a refreshing and colorful drink to serve for brunch. The cinnamon and nutmeg give it just the right amount of zing.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries or huckleberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a blender, combine the blueberries, peaches and milk; cover and process on high. Add the yogurt, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 (1-cup) servings.
Originally published as Two-Fruit Frosty in Country February/March 1998, p49
Reviews for Two-Fruit Frosty
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review