Two-Chip Chocolate Chippers Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup stick margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter, margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, pudding mix and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans if desired.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly with a glass. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Two-Chip Chocolate Chippers
Sort By :
"These are the best cookies ever! Every time I take them some where everyone just raves about them."
"Fabulous!! My whole family, children and grandchildren, say this is their new favorite chocolate chip cookie!"
"These will be my new go to cookies. My 4 yo is not a big sweets fan, and I couldn't keep her out of these. Delicious. :)"
"These are good cookies and I will make them again. The recipe is very similar to the one on the bag of the chips that I use. This is my first experience with pudding in the mix though. I think there are too many chips. That was the comment I heard consistently. Next time I will reduce the chips to one cup each. I only got 4 dozen from the batch. If my math is correct, that is one tablespoon of chips in each cookie."
"These cookies are delicious. They are soft, just the way I like them. I did not use vanilla and only 1 cup of chips each. Thinking of using peanut butter and milk chocolate chips next time."