Two-Cheese Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Drain spaghetti; stir into beef mixture. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour and salt; gradually stir in milk and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add 1/2 cup process cheese and Parmesan cheese; stir until melted.
- Spread half of the spaghetti mixture into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover with cheese sauce; top with remaining spaghetti mixture and process cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Two-Cheese Spaghetti Bake(4)
Sort By :
I would cut the cheese in half.
Hubby loved this and declared it a keeper. My half had no meat (my preference), and I thought it was too cheesy. Maybe if I had eaten it as written I would have liked it better
i made a review but i give it a 5 star rating in my book tonya
its a 5 star rating for me
I am fixing to make this recipe for the 2nd time and I can say its so good very creamy right in the middle layer man its good. Its even better than regualr boring spaghetti..
tonya from savannah tennessee
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Spaghetti >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >