Two-Cheese Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. Place tortillas on a griddle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the cheeses, tomatoes, green pepper and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 each: 337 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Two-Cheese Quesadillas
"These were quite good. Nice and fast and easy. I used chopped sweet red pepper instead of green and I added a little bit of chopped cooked ham. I will definitely make them again."
"Easy to make, and takes great!"