Two-Cheese Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. Place tortillas on a griddle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the cheeses, tomatoes, green pepper and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 555 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Two-Cheese Quesadillas
"These were quite good. Nice and fast and easy. I used chopped sweet red pepper instead of green and I added a little bit of chopped cooked ham. I will definitely make them again."
"Easy to make, and takes great!"