Two-Cheese Quesadillas Recipe
When we have to eat on the run, I turn to this tasty recipe because it comes together in a snap. Best of all, I can customize the ingredients to satisfy each member of my family. If someone doesn't care for onions, I simply omit them from their quesadilla. -Sharron Kemp, High Point, North Carolina
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salsa and sour cream
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the cheeses, tomatoes, green pepper and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Cheese Quesadillas in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p31
Reviews for Two-Cheese Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2014
"These were quite good. Nice and fast and easy. I used chopped sweet red pepper instead of green and I added a little bit of chopped cooked ham. I will definitely make them again."
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2012
"Easy to make, and takes great!"