When we have to eat on the run, I turn to this tasty recipe because it comes together in a snap. Best of all, I can customize the ingredients to satisfy each member of my family. If someone doesn't care for onions, I simply omit them from their quesadilla. -Sharron Kemp, High Point, North Carolina
Recommended: 45 Comfort Food Mashups
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salsa and sour cream
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the cheeses, tomatoes, green pepper and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Cheese Quesadillas in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p31
Reviews for Two-Cheese Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2014
"These were quite good. Nice and fast and easy. I used chopped sweet red pepper instead of green and I added a little bit of chopped cooked ham. I will definitely make them again."
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2012
"Easy to make, and takes great!"