- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sage, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and baking soda. In small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in corn and cheeses.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Two-Cheese Corn Muffins in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p132
Reviews for Two-Cheese Corn Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review