Two-Cheese Baked Potatoes Recipe
What's a steak without a baked potato? Here's an easy way to top tender baked potatoes that are cooked in the microwave in minutes.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 13-15 minutes or until tender, turning once. Meanwhile, combine the cheeses, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2. Cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with butter and cheese mixture; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 366 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC