Two-Cheese Baked Potatoes
What's a steak without a baked potato? Here's an easy way to top tender baked potatoes that are cooked in the microwave in minutes.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 13-15 minutes or until tender,
- turning once. Meanwhile, combine the cheeses, salt and pepper in a
- small bowl.
- Cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with
- butter and cheese mixture; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 366 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 11 g protein.