- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 13-15 minutes or until tender, turning once. Meanwhile, combine the cheeses, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with butter and cheese mixture; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTwo-Cheese Baked Potatoes
"The cheese mixture was good. I had an extra potato, so I baked it in the oven the next night and used the chesse mixture again and it was much better. I definitely don't recommend using the microwave."