If you'd like to make a summer barbecue festive, bring out this eye-catching side dish. It's a great way to use up homegrown produce. The light zesty dressing complements all the garden-fresh flavors.
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbages, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture;toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Two-Cabbage Slaw in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p27
Reviews for Two-Cabbage Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review