Two-Bean Turkey Salad Recipe
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, preserves, mustard and ginger until blended. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 323 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Two-Bean Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.