- 12 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large salad bowl, toss the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, preserves, mustard and ginger until blended. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Two-Bean Turkey Salad in Country Woman January/February 2000, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Two-Bean Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review