- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Bean Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p5
Reviews for Two-Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review